HealthBay Welcomes Swapna Krishna Kumar Physiotherapist
Swapna is a highly skilled physiotherapist with over 10 years of experience in India, the USA, and the UAE, holding a Master’s degree in physical therapy with a focus on Orthopedics from the University of Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. Specializing in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions, she has a particular passion for Women’s health. Having personally experienced the benefits of physiotherapy during her own pregnancies, Swapna is dedicated to guiding and supporting pregnant women through their journey and postpartum period, emphasizing the importance of maintaining a healthy physical and mental state. With expertise in pelvic floor exercises, prenatal/postnatal exercises, yoga, and manual therapy, she recognizes the uniqueness of each patient and incorporates evidence-based practices in her treatments. Swapna collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to ensure comprehensive and holistic care for her patients, continually enhancing her skills through professional development, including becoming a Certified Pregnancy Yoga teacher. Her career reflects a commitment to innovative rehabilitation methods and a deep appreciation for the remarkable resilience of the human body.
- Pelvic Floor rehabilitation for pelvic floor dysfunction, urinary incontinence, hypotonic, hypertonic pelvic floor, perineal pain etc.
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Prenatal and postnatal exercises, manual therapy for Diastasis Recti, low back pain, upper back pain , neck pain.
- Osteopathic spinal manipulations
- Myofasical releases, Dry needling , manual therapy for management of Musculoskeletal, neurological, sports related injuries
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation
- Corrective exercises, management of conditions like Knock knees, Osgood Schlatter disease, Sever’s disease, postural correction, overuse musculoskeletal injuries – children above 5 years to 16 years.