Dr. Nicole Perez Blanc is a Mexican/Spanish Board Certified Otolaryngology (ENT) Specialist based in the UAE since 2014.
Dr. Nicole graduated with a Degree in Medicine from the Faculty of La Salle University, Mexico, in 2005. She then studied Otolaryngology, and Neck Surgery in Spain and Mexico and Temporal Bone Drilling, Rhinoplasty and Aesthetic Facial Course, Endoscopic Nasal and Skull base Surgery in Juarez Hospital in 2009. She completed her education to date with Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the Fundacion Jimenez Diaz in Madrid, Spain.
Before Joining HealthBay, Dr. Nicole worked as a Specialist Otolaryngology and Head of Department in a hospital in UAE. Dr. Nicole keeps up to date with advances in medical technology and research by attending numerous conferences and has also been a very active contributor to publications and reports.
She is also a member of several associations including:
- Mexican Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Mexican Council of Otolaryngology
- Madrid Medical College (Colegio de Médicos de Madrid)
- Allergology Society of Castilla-La Mancha Spain
- Junior Member of the European Academy of Allergy Clinical Immunology (EACI)