- Diagnostic and treatment of anterior and posterior segment ocular diseases
- Refractive surgery (Lasik – PRK and Smile procedures)
- Keratoconus management (Cross-Linking)
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Glaucoma management
- Retinal disorders management
- Ocular inflammation
- Minor eyelid surgeries
- Laser treatment for retinal diseases and glaucoma
- Intravitreal injections for macular disorders
Dr. Naima Ben Moussa is a French graduated ophthalmologist with over 14 years experience in her field. She was trained at world-renowned university hospitals in Tunisia and France. She has been practicing in Dubai since 2014.
She completed her fellowship in Refractive Surgery at Rothschild Foundation Hospital in Paris and obtained her diploma in Cataract and Refractive Surgery from the University of Bordeaux and the University Sabtier of Toulouse, France.
Dr. Naima pursued a fellowship in Retinal Disorders and Macular Degenerations at the prestigious Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal de Créteil, one of the highest-volume centers in France specialized in Age-Related Macular Degeneration and research concerning these conditions. She obtained her diploma in Retinal Imaging and Macular Treatment from the University of Paris 12.
She also received advanced training in in-situ corneal excision surgical techniques at the Mid-West Eye-Banks in the USA, renowned for its dedication to the restoration of sight. Dr. Naima has been published and peer-reviewed in several publications and international journals about Ophthalmology, and she has presented several studies at international conferences.
- Diploma of Refractive surgery and Phacoemulsifucation(France)
- Diploma of Retinal imaging and Macular treatment(France)
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the French Society of Ophthalmology
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery