- Management of ischemic heart disease, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathy, and heart failure
- Management of hypertension and hyperlipidemia
- Coronary interventions including complex stenosis, bifurcation stenting, and left main-PCI
- Intravascular imaging and physiology
- Management of acute heart attacks
- Management of chest pain and palpitations
- Peripheral angiography and angioplasty, including below-knee interventions
- Pacemaker and ICD implantation and follow-up care
- Non-invasive cardiac diagnostic: transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography, Holter ECG, and 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
Dr. Ala Eldin Farasin is an expert in invasive and non-invasive cardiology and peripheral artery disease with over 15 years of experience in his field. After graduating from the renowned University of Heidelberg in 2001, he underwent his internal medicine and cardiology residency at a high-volume heart center in Essen. He became the deputy head of the cardiology department in 2008.
To extend his cardiovascular disease experience, he successfully absolved his angiology residency at an academic teaching hospital in Mannheim. During this period, he established the cardiac catheter laboratory at the hospital and was appointed as head of interventional cardiology.
Dr. Ala Eldin has been working as a consultant interventional cardiologist in Germany and Dubai for over 12 years. He is highly experienced in conservative and invasive cardiology with more than 7,000 coronary and peripheral interventions.
- Medical Degree, Ruprecht-Karls University Of Heidelberg, Germany
- German Board Cardiology (Facharzt fuer Kardiologie)
- German Board Angiology (Facharzt fuer Angiologie)
- German Board Intensive Care Medicine (Facharzt fuer Intensivmedizin)
- German Board Internal Medicine (Facharzt fuer Innere Medizin)
- Interventional Cardiology (Zusatzbezeichnung Interventionelle Kardiogie)
- Interventional Angiology (Zusatzbezeichnung Interventionelle Angiologie)