Prof. Dr. Olaf Ulf Arndt
Prof. Dr. Olaf Arndt is a German and European Board certified ENT Surgeon and as a Professor of ENT an active member of the Medical Faculty of the University Regensburg, Bavaria/Germany since 2002.
Proving his expertise he published more than 30 papers and gave about 150 presentations over the preceding decades.
In addition, he organised numerous conferences, symposia, and workshops as part of his presidential position of the German Middle East ENT Society.
Furthermore, as a regular participant and organiser of several conferences he often led discussions as chairman of specialized sessions.
Since 2002 he was Head of Department in different academic hospitals in Germany.
Proving his guidance ability, 8 doctors successfully finished the specialist training for ENT under his direction.
Being interested in a higher degree of medical balance worldwide he pursued his strong involvement as a rotary volunteer in the build-up of Dulikhel Hospital/University in Nepal.
Since 2016 he has been working in the United Arab Emirates as Head of Department at the Nation Hospital in Abu Dhabi and continued his career in Medeor International Hospital in Al Ain.
- During his 30 years of practical occupation Prof. Dr. Olaf Arndt conducted more than 15,000 surgeries and has a wealth of experience in conservative and invasive treatment of the full scope of ENT diseases.
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery including paranasal Sinus (chronic Sinusitis) and Orbita
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery, Open Ear Surgery
- Cochlea Implantation
- Microscopic Laser Surgery of Oropharynx and Hypopharynx and Larynx
- Parotid Gland Surgery
- Midfacial Traumatology
- Special ENT Surgery in Oncology including Reconstruction with Regional and Free Flaps
- Neck Surgery including Thyroid Surgery
- Trachea Surgery
- Paediatric ENT (Myringotomy, Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy)
- Sleep Endoscopy in patients with Snoring/Sleep Apnea for treatment planning
- Endoscopic and Microscopic Diagnostic in ENT
- Hearing Diagnostic
- Dizziness/Vertigo Diagnostic and Treatment
- Functional Endoscopic Swallowing Diagnostic and Treatment Planning in Stroke Patients
- Voice disorders
- Diagnostic of Sleep Disorders/ Sleep Apnea
- German ENT Society
- European Head & Neck Cancer Group
- Rotary Volunteer Doctors