- Bowel disorders
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Therapeutic endoscopies
- Painless gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Digestive checks
- Colon cancer screening and removal of colonic polyps
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Liver disease, including fatty liver and abnormal liver function tests
- Evaluation and treatment of constipation, diarrhea and rectal bleeding
- Celiac disease
Dr. Federica M. Fabris is a Specialist Gastroenterologist with over 20 years of experience in the field. Dr. Federica obtained her medical degree from the University of Milan, Italy in 1999 and was Board Certified in Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy in 2003. She then worked at the University Hospital of Milan and continued her research activity publishing many scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals. She subsequently obtained her PhD in Gastroenterology in 2009.
She went to work in the private sector as a Consultant at Istituti Clinici Zucchi in Monza, Italy till 2012, performing 900 diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopies per year (600 colonoscopies). She later moved to Dubai, UAE where she worked at Medcare Hospital until March 2016 before joining the HealthBay group. Her main areas of interest are bowel disorders (including IBD), gastroesophageal reflux disease, colon cancer screening, therapeutic endoscopies for polyps and digestive bleeding.