- Endoscopic skull base surgery including paranasal sinus (chronic sinusitis) and orbita
- Endoscopic ear surgery and open ear surgery
- Cochlea implantation
- Microscopic laser surgery of oropharynx, hypopharynx, and larynx
- Parotid gland surgery
- Midfacial traumatology
- Special ENT surgery in oncology including reconstruction with regional and free flaps
- Neck surgery including thyroid surgery
- Trachea surgery
- Paediatric ENT (myringotomy, adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy)
- Sleep endoscopy in patients with snoring/sleep apnea for treatment planning
Prof. Dr. Olaf Arndt is a German and European Board certified ENT Surgeon, a Professor, and an active member of the Medical Faculty of the University Regensburg in Bavaria, Germany, since 2002. During his 30 years of practical occupation, Prof. Dr. Olaf Arndt conducted more than 15,000 surgeries and has a wealth of experience in the conservative and invasive treatment of the full scope of ENT diseases.
Proving his expertise, he published more than 30 journals and gave about 150 presentations over the preceding decades.
In addition, he organised numerous conferences, symposia, and workshops as part of his presidential position in the German Middle East ENT Society. Furthermore, as a regular participant and organiser of several conferences, he often led discussions as chairman of specialized sessions.
Since 2002 he was Head of Department in different academic hospitals in Germany. Proving his guidance ability, eight doctors successfully finished the specialist training for ENT under his direction.
Being interested in a higher degree of medical balance worldwide, he pursued his strong involvement as a rotary volunteer in establishing the Dhulikhel Hospital University in Nepal.
Since 2016 he has been working in the United Arab Emirates as Head of Department at the Nation Hospital in Abu Dhabi and continued his career in Medeor International Hospital in Al Ain.
- Endoscopic and Microscopic ENT Diagnostics
- Hearing Diagnosis
- Dizziness/Vertigo Diagnosis and Treatment
- Functional Endoscopic Swallowing Diagnosis and Treatment Planning for Stroke Patients
- Voice disorders
- Diagnosis of Sleep Disorders/Sleep Apnea
- German ENT Society
- European Head and Neck Cancer Group
- Rotary Volunteer Doctors