- Infectious Disease and Respiratory Medicine
- Preventative Medicine, Health Promotion & Cancer Screening
- Travel Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management & Medication Review
- Mental Health
- Women’s Health & Contraception, Cervical (Pap) Smears, Breast Screening and Bone Health
- Men’s Health
- Genito-urinary Medicine and Sexual Health
- Ear, Nose, Throat & Eye Complaints
- Heart Concerns
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms
- Backaches and Joint Problems
- Rashes, Skin Lesions & Acne
Dr. Olivia McElwee is an Irish-trained Family Medicine Consultant. She attained her Medical Degree from Trinity College Dublin in 2006. Before specializing in Family Medicine, she gained broad experience across a range of disciplines. She completed a clinical clerkship in Dermatology with Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and worked in a number of Irish hospitals in Internal Medicine, Accident Emergency, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Geriatrics, Palliative Care, Rheumatology, ENT, and Psychiatry.
She has been working as a Family Medicine Consultant and General Practitioner since 2010. She completed her four-year specialist training in this discipline with the TCD/HSE Specialist Training Programme in General Practice in 2012, and during that time attained a Diploma from The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist in the UK. She subsequently completed courses in Family Planning, Minor Surgery, Cervical Smear Taking and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support. She is a member of the Irish College of General Practitioners.
Dr. McElwee is very happy to see children and adults with a variety of complaints. She provides comprehensive care in all areas of Family Medicine.