- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergy tests (Skin prick test, patch test)
- Allergen Immunotherapy (Subcutaneous, Sublingual)
- Food allergy (Skin prick test, food challenge)
- Atopic dermatitis
- Skin allergy (Urticaria, allergic contact dermatitis)
- Drug allergy
- Insect sting allergy
- Hereditary and acquired angioedema
- Treatment of severe asthma and urticaria with monoclonal antibodies
Dr. Nikolaos is a well-known allergy specialist with 13 years of clinical experience as an allergist. He holds a PhD in the field of urticaria and angioedema.
He is registered and certified as an allergist in the DHA, MOH and European Union. He has worked in a number of hospitals in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Greece where he treated a wide array of allergy conditions in both adults and children.
Dr. Nikolaos has many publications published in international medical journals, in addition to attending and participating in a number of conferences in Europe and the United States.
- Licensed to practice the medical specialty of allergology and clinical immunology (DHA, MOH)
- PhD holder in the field angioedema
- Certificate of Excellence from the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Member of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Member of Hellenic Society of Angioedema.
- Member of Hellenic Society of Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
- Certificate in medical specialty of allergy and clinical immunology in Greece
- Medical degree from Medical School of Athens