MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SHARE PROFILE THROUGH
LOCATIONSHealthBay Well Woman and Child Centre
Sara Abdelghany is a Lebanese/Canadian Clinical Dietician and Nutritionist. She graduated from the American University of Beirut in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. Sara is a licensed Clinical Dietician in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai. Prior to moving to Dubai in 2015, she worked as a Clinical Dietitian in Beirut and Riyadh for over 5 years and counseled over hundreds of patients.
Her fields of interest are weight management, bariatric surgeries, behavioral and lifestyle modification, diabetes management, and education, child’s nutrition, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and therapeutic management of diseases.
Her services include:
- Weight management
- Pre and post bariatric surgery management
- Diabetes management and education
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and infant and child nutrition
- Therapeutic management of diseases including cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, kidney diseases, liver diseases
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Food intolerances
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Metabolic syndromes
Sara is passionate to help people feel healthier and live healthier while enjoying the food. She believes that everyone can feel great and have more energy by incorporating healthy, great tasting food and moderate, enjoyable exercise into their busy lives. This isn’t always easy to do, that’s why she is here to help.