MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SHARE PROFILE THROUGH
LOCATIONSHealthBay Well Woman and Child Centre
Dr. Manaf Kandakji
Dr. Manaf Kandakji is a Specialist Urologist, with an extensive experience in urology, paediatric urology, and andrology. He graduated from a medical school at the “University of Damascus” in 1993, followed by 2 years of general surgical training at the “Govt. University Hospital of Damascus”.
Dr. Manaf started his Urology Residency training program at the University of Bremen 1995 and earned the German Board of Urology in 2004, from the University of Düsseldorf, Germany. In between, he worked at the maximum level care hospitals in Bremen, Hamburg, Wuppertal, and Krefeld. He had gathered experience in uro-oncology, male infertility, impotence, urinal incontinence, uro-prothesis and paediatric urology in Germany’s main center for paediatric surgeries. In 2004, Dr. Manaf became an attending physician at the “Werner Forssmann Hospital Eberswalde”, an academic teaching hospital of the “Charite University” Berlin.
Among the range of his interests are:
- Adult and paediatric urology
- Minor and major surgical treatments for the full scope of urology diseases
- Stone disease and treatments including laser therapy
- Laser surgery
- Endoscopy and endoscopic surgery
- Male infertility and impotence
- Female urology and urodynamics (incontinence and bladder dysfunction)
- Uro-oncology (cancer diseases)