Otherwise known as an eye doctor, an ophthalmologist can diagnose and treat eye disorders and other problems relating to the eye.
At HealthBay, our ophthalmologists work hard to deliver the best results possible in Dubai. With many years of experience, choosing HealthBay provides you with the ultimate peace of mind knowing that you will be looked after by a professional in the field of ophthalmology. For children, we also have dedicated pediatric ophthalmologists in Dubai as well, who know how to communicate effectively with children in order to ensure that they can deliver effective solutions for any eye related problems your child might be facing.
At the Ophthalmology department at HealthBay, we deal with the full range of ophthalmological diseases. In addition, we also offer:
– General ophthalmological screening (Refraction, eye pressure measurement, eye examination)
– Children Eye checkup (Refraction, Stereoptic Tests, eye examination)
– Prescription of Glasses (Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Astigmatism, Presbyopia)
– Screening for Glaucoma (eye pressure measurement, OCT of the Optic nerve and Visual field test), follow-up and treatment (conservative and Laser treatment)
– Screening for Diabetic retinopathy and Hypertensive retinopathy (usually with enlarged pupils, Examination of the retina and Fundus photography, OCT macula)
– Laser treatment for retinal diseases
– Dry eye screening and examination
– Cataract screening and care (examination, pre-operative and post-operative care, Phacoemulsification and IOL-Implantation)
– Minor Eyelid surgery
– Vitreoretinal surgery (for macular holes, epiretinal membranes, and diabetic diseases) and intravitreal injections
HealthBay is a private medical group in Dubai with locations in Al Wasl, Mirdif, Al Thanya, Marina and Motor City. Our ophthalmologists in Dubai and other medical staff are internationally trained and come from all over the world, which is why we are a popular choice among both local patients as well as the ever-increasing expat community in Dubai.
To schedule an appointment with HealthBay today or to find out more about how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Call +971 4 800 4272 or get in touch through our contact page.