MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
FIND THE LEADING OPTHALMOLOGISTS IN DUBAI
Otherwise known as an eye doctor, an ophthalmologist can diagnose and treat eye disorders and other related problems. At HealthBay, our ophthalmologists work hard to deliver the best results possible in Dubai. With many years of experience, choosing HealthBay provides you with the ultimate peace of mind knowing that you will be looked after by a professional in the field of ophthalmology. For children, we can also assign an expert pediatric ophthalmologist, who knows how to communicate effectively with children in order to ensure that they receive the most effective solutions for their eye-related problems. With our pediatric ophthalmologist in Dubai, you can rest assured of a smooth procedure and the best results.
HOW AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST IN DUBAI CAN HELP YOU
At the Ophthalmology department at HealthBay, we deal with the full range of ophthalmological diseases. In addition, our in-house ophthalmologist in Dubai can also perform the following:
– General ophthalmological screening (Refraction, eye pressure measurement, eye examination)
– Children Eye checkup (Refraction, Stereoptic Tests, eye examination)
– Prescription of Glasses (Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Astigmatism, Presbyopia)
– Screening for Glaucoma (eye pressure measurement, OCT of the Optic nerve and Visual field test), follow-up and treatment (conservative and Laser treatment)
– Screening for Diabetic retinopathy and Hypertensive retinopathy (usually with enlarged pupils, Examination of the retina and Fundus photography, OCT macula)
– Laser treatment for retinal diseases
– Dry eye screening and examination
– Cataract screening and care (examination, pre-operative and post-operative care, Phacoemulsification and IOL-Implantation)
– Minor Eyelid surgery
– Vitreoretinal surgery (for macular holes, epiretinal membranes, and diabetic diseases) and intravitreal injections
CONTACT AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST FROM HEALTHBAY TODAY
HealthBay is a private medical group with locations in Al Wasl, Mirdif, Marina and Motor City. Our ophthalmologists and other medical staff are internationally trained and come from all over the world, which is why we are a popular choice among both local patients as well as the ever-increasing expat community in the city.
To schedule an appointment with HealthBay Dubai today or to find out more about how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Call +971 4 800 4272 or get in touch through our contact page.