MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
The right diet is key to having a healthy and well-rounded lifestyle. More importantly, it is essential to the prevention of and recovery from various medical conditions.
HealthBay is home to professional, experienced, and certified nutritionists, who can provide complete and personalized nutrition plans that contain all the nutrients you need for better health.
Enjoy life to the fullest with the expertise of a professional nutritionist in Dubai today.
Personalized nutritionist services for you
The Dietetics and Nutrition Department at HealthBay offers a range of dietetic and nutritional services from our qualified Clinical Dietician. In addition to general consultations and nutritional assessments, we offer individualized therapeutic dietary advice for chronic illnesses, like heart disease, diabetes, kidney and digestive problems.
Our range of nutritionist services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Pre and post bariatric surgery management
- Education and dietary support for diabetic patients
- Specialized nutrition plans for pregnancy, breastfeeding, infants, and children
- Managing gastrointestinal disorders
- Managing food intolerances
- Specialized nutrition plans for women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Metabolic syndromes
- Disease management nutritional programs for specific cases such as cardiovascular diseases, kidney issues, liver problems, and hypertension
- Nutritional management for surgical cases
- Weight management
Each nutritional program is designed specifically with the unique case of the patient in mind. Your dedicated nutritionist will consider your personal nutritional requirements in creating a holistic solution that helps you feel better, livelier, and healthier, while also making sure that you enjoy wholesome portions of food that your body needs.
Get in touch with a personal nutritionist in Dubai today
Feel free to visit any of our clinics in Al Wasl, Mirdif, Dubai Motor City and Dubai Marina. You can also set an appointment by calling us at 800 4272 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.