MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Midwives are often the first in line when it comes to meeting the health and welfare needs of pregnant mothers and their families during the important stages of pregnancy.
At HealthBay, we will make sure you have a friendly face providing professional support, encouragement and care to you throughout your pregnancy with our midwife services in Dubai.
Coverage of our Midwife Services in Dubai
The midwifery services at HealthBay offer comprehensive and holistic care to childbearing women and their families. We employ fully Western trained midwives who provide a wide range of midwifery services and the highest standard of midwifery care.
Our midwives who provide care within the midwifery clinic offer antenatal and postnatal education, care and support to women during and after their pregnancy. Our specialized services include the following:
- Antenatal education – pregnancy is a critical time for a mother-to-be and having the right knowledge regarding the physiological changes and challenges that will take place can help mothers-to-be achieve the right physical and mental state beforehand.
- Regular check-ups – a professional midwife will check that both mother and baby are in good health throughout the various stages of pregnancy
- Emotional support – in some cases, patients are affected by stress, anxiety, and post-partum depression. Our midwives are trained to provide professional care and support to patients, so that they do not suffer from these conditions.
- Baby care – a HealthBay midwife can assist with caring for the hygiene and health of the newborn baby, as the mother recovers.
- Post-natal support – including assistance with the proper way of holding a newborn, lactation, baby bathing, and using milk pumps.
Find out more about our midwife services today
You can get in touch with our office by calling 800 4272. You can also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our clinics in Al Wasl, Mirdif, Dubai Motor City and Dubai Marina.