MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
At HealthBay, our dedicated multi-disciplinary team of specialists is committed to early detection of breast cancer and treatment. Our patient-centred team approach involves continually working with you to ensure you are treated as an individual. From diagnosis through to treatment and after-care, they work with the patients every step of the way, providing support and guidance.
Our experts use in-house revolutionary new screening and diagnostic breast imaging tools that are currently not available anywhere else in U.A.E., including 3D Volume Breast Ultrasound, Contrast-Ehanced Mammography and Tommo-guided breast biopsy. In order to improve the early detection of breast cancer, they evaluate breast abnormalities on the spot using the state-of-the-art technology with a multimodality approach.
- Digital 3D mammography (Tomosynthesis) -> is a breakthrough technology that makes it easier to detect breast cancer and results in a more comfortable screening experience for patients. This method of testing may result in:
o Earlier detection of small breast cancers, that a conventional mammogram canmiss (Shown to detect %35 more invasive cancers)
o Greater accuracy in pinpointing size, shape, and location of abnormalities.
o Lesser biopsies or additional tests
o Greater chances of detecting multiple breast tumors
o Clearer images of abnormalities in dense breast tissue
- Dedicated breast ultrasonography with elastography
- Breast MRI
- 3D ABUS Ultrasound -> Automated Breast US (3D US) can significantly improve invasive ductal cancer detection in women with dense breasts. It’s indicated as an adjunct to mammography for breast cancer screening in women with dense breast (density 4/3) and for young women under 40.
- Contrast-Enhanced Mammography -> CEDM: Dual energy technique with Iodine- Contrast enhanced subtractions produced by mammogram with special features very promising in the diagnostic setting with sensitivity and specificity comparable to breast MRI in many studies.
- Image-guided breast biopsy:
o Stereotactic VABB
o Ultrasound-guided VABB
o Tomosynthesis-guided Vabb -> which is the first in the region allowing biopsy sampling for small opacities not seen on Digital 2D.
- Wire localization and marker placement with ultrasound or stereotactic guidance.