Dr. Zrinka Zderic Savatovic
Dr. Zrinka Zderic Savatovic is a General Practitioner/Family medicine doctor with 15+ years experience in the field. She lives in Dubai for 7 years. Dr. Zrinka is a GMC full registered GP, EU and DHA licensed, International affiliate member of RCGP, member of the CMC/HLK, World Obesity Federation member and SCOPE certified. She is a member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Born in Croatia, Dr. Zrinka Zderic Savatovic received her medical training in Zagreb 2003. Following the work in the government practice, she has gained her actual and legal title of Family Medicine Doctor. Three years before moving to Dubai she held a position of the President of Ethical Board Health Center of Zagreb County.
In 2018, Dr Zrinka started her training in Obesity management and gained the prestigious SCOPE certificate. In 2019, Dr Zrinka started her training in Aesthetic Medicine and received a Diploma at the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Throughout the years she continued to be active in the scientific field and she kept on publishing in the field of the comparative medicine and in the field of immunology and biology.
Dr Zrinka is a trained scientific speaker through Partners in Trainings, London UK.
- Daily consultations and physical examinations, diagnosis and treatment of patients with general medical conditions (both acute and chronic).
- Discussions and referrals in relation to diagnostic tests.
- Counselling patients on various matters, including preventative health measures, and referrals to Specialists.
- Panel Physician for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Counselling in relation to psychiatric conditions and eating disorders.
- Coordinating services for well woman services (family planning/support, pap-smear and breast examinations) as well as STI’s and counselling, as needed.
- General wound care and suturing, simple cast/splint application and removal.
- Slit lamp/Wood lamp ophthalmology examination (foreign body removal) and assessment of retinopathy, removal of skin tags, moles, warts and stabilisation of uncontrolled nose bleeds with liquid nitrogen.
- Removal of tonsils stones, ear wax removal
- Basic ECG interpretation, abdominal ultrasound, Wood’s lamp examination and dermatoscopy.
- Iron infusion supervising
- Vaccinations, insurance and legal reports.
- Medical check-ups for working visas.
- Aesthetic medicine: injectables and laser treatments
- Obesity management