Dr. Zrinka Zderic Savatovic
Dr. Zrinka Zderic Savatovic is a General Practitioner/Family medicine doctor with more than 15 years’ experience in the field. Dr. Zrinka is a GMC full registered GP, EU and DHA licensed, an international affiliate member of RCGP, member of the CMC/HLK, a member of the World Obesity Federation, and a SCOPE certified. She is also a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.She has been living in Dubai for the past seven years.
Dr. Zrinka Zderic Savatovic received her medical training in her home country, Croatia, in 2003. Following the government practice work, she has gained her actual and legal title of Family Medicine Doctor. Three years before moving to Dubai, she served as President of the Ethical Board Health Center of Zagreb County. In 2018, Dr. Zrinka started her training in obesity management and gained the prestigious SCOPE certificate. And in 2019, Dr. Zrinka began her training in Aesthetic Medicine and received her Diploma at the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. Throughout the years, she continued to be active in the scientific field and has written numerous comparative medicine, immunology, and biology publications. Dr. Zrinka is a trained scientific speaker through Partners in Trainings, London, UK.
Educational Background, Qualifications and Training
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- M.D., University of Zagreb, Croatia
- SCOPE Certified, World Obesity Federation
- Fully Registered, General Medical Council, U.K.
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate in Neck and Thyroid Ultrasound, Sharjah Surgical Institute, U.A.E.
- Course in Intensive Abdominal Ultrasound, Sharjah Surgical Institute, U.A.E.
- Speaker Training, Partners in Trainings, London, U.K.
- Affiliated Member, Royal College of General Practitioners
- Panel Physician for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Daily consultations and physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with general medical conditions (acute and chronic)
- Discussions and referrals concerning diagnostic tests
- Counseling patients on various matters, including preventative health measures and referrals to Specialists
- Panel Physician for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Counseling for psychiatric conditions and eating disorders
- Coordinating for well-woman services (family planning/support, pap-smear, and breast examinations) as well as STIs
- General wound care and suturing, simple cast/splint application and removal
- Slit-lamp/Wood’s lamp ophthalmology examination (foreign body removal) and assessment of retinopathy
- Removal of skin tags, moles, warts
- Stabilization of uncontrolled nose bleeds with liquid nitrogen
- Removal of tonsils stones and ear wax
- Basic ECG interpretation, abdominal ultrasound and dermatoscopy
- Iron infusions supervision
- Vaccinations, insurance, and legal reports
- Medical screenings for working visas
- Aesthetic medicine – injectables and laser treatments
- Obesity management