Dr. Zaid Alrawi
Dr.Zaid Mahmoud Alrawi graduated in Medicine at Al-Mustansiriyah University College of Medicine 2002 in Baghdad – Iraq.
He completed a five-year Rheumatology residency in Sweden at Blekinge Hospital and Lund University Hospital.
Languages Spoken: Arabic, Swedish, English
- Rheumatologist at Blekinge Hospital in Sweden.
- Involved in research projects, teaching & training medical students and resident doctor
- Published publications on Intestinal Dysbyosis &Systemic sclerosis and ongoing research on Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment and Dysbiosis
- Experience in treating inflammatory joint diseases in adults, like rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthritis (like ankylosing spondylitis and arthritis associated with inflammatory bowel disease), and the other autoimmune connective tissue disease like SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus), Sjogren’s syndrome, scleroderma, polymyositis and dermatomyositis, Vasculitis and crystal induced arthritis like gout and other rheumatic diseases.
- Special interest in preventing and treating Osteoporosis.
- Excellent experience in Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography as an efficient advanced tool in diagnosis and follow up of rheumatic diseases.
- Local injection and ultrasound guided intervention.