Dr. Ursula Rolef
Consultant Gastroenterologist and Internal Medicine
Day Care Surgery
Spoken Languages: English, German
- Painless and Convenient Endoscopies:
- Colonoscopy with Cancer Screening and Polypectomy
- Ultrasound scanning of the abdominal organs in adults and children
- Specialized ultrasound examination of the digestive system for acute and chronic bowel diseases in adults and children
- Examination of the pancreas and bile duct (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Emergency treatment of abdominal pain, diarrheas and bleeding
- Evaluation of chronic diarrhea and constipation
- Diagnosis and therapy of liver diseases
- Diagnosis of food allergies and intolerances
- Basic and extensive medical check ups
Dr. Ursula Rolef graduated from the University of Bonn and Hamburg, Germany, and became certified as a Specialist in Internal Medicine in 1997. She was a Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology in Germany until 2009. Dr. Rolef’s primary areas of interest are Endoscopies and Ultrasounds of the Digestive System, Vessels, Heart, and Thyroid.
From 2002 until 2009, Dr. Rolef also held the position as the Chief Physician of an emergency department, where she implemented emergency ultrasounds. She then moved to the Gulf region in 2009 and served the community as a Consultant for Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.