Dr. Tamer Abdelgawad
Dr. Tamer Abdelgawad is one of the pioneer Radiologists with over 17 years’ experience in the field. He’s living in Dubai for over five years.
Dr. Tamer is one of few Radiologist in Gulf region certified from American College of Radiologists as PET/CT Consultant.
Dr. Tamer is Registered in the Physician Registry Credentials in Canada, in addition, he is Member of Radiological Society of North America and Member European Society for Hybrid Molecular & Translational Imaging.
Born in Cairo, Dr. Tamer Abdelgawad received his medical training in one of the most prestigious accredited school of Medicine in Egypt 2001 and continued his post-graduate fellowship in American College of Radiology in Virginia, USA.
Dr. Tamer Abdelgawad is packed with more than 17 years’ experience in different Diagnostic Imaging Modalities, including but not limited to,
- X-ray and Fluoroscopy.
- Pregnancy Ultrasound.
- Abdomen Ultrasound.
- Pelvic Ultrasound.
- Thyroid Ultrasound.
- Scrotal Ultrasound.
- Carotid Doppler.
- Venous Doppler.
- Arterial Doppler.
- MDCT with & without contrast for different body parts.
- MRI with & without contrast for different body parts.
- Musculoskeletal imaging using multimodality approaches; to diagnose complicated sports injuries and causes of chronic back pain.
- Neuroradiology imaging using multimodality approaches; to rule out early ischemic brain disease, in addition to other neurologic abnormalities.
- Uroradiology imaging using multimodality approaches; for early detection of causes of loin pain, in addition to causes of chronic renal diseases.
- Oncology imaging using state-of-the-art unique PET/CT scanners; for screening and early detection of different cancers.