Dr. Jelena Maksimovic
Spoken Languages: English, Serbian, French and Slovenian
- New-born Check Up.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- Breastfeeding Consultation.
- Nutritional advice, use of normal and modified formulas and breast feeding.
- Assessment and Management of Growth and Stature.
- Weight management (Failure to thrive, under/Overweight, Obesity).
- Recognition and Management of Acute Illness (e.g. Recurrent fevers, Diarrhoea, Ear Infection, Bronchiolitis, Cough, Urinary Tract Infection).
- Recognition and Management of Chronic Illnesses (e.g. Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, asthma, snoring, chronic cough, constipation, food intolerance and eczema).
- Recognition and Management of Behavioural Issues (Including Bedwetting, Toilet Training problems and feeding related issues).
- Allergy screening.
- Developmental Assessment.
- Assessment of Puberty (Delay or Early Puberty) and Adolescent Health.
Dr. Jelena Maksimovic is a Specialist Paediatrician with over fourteen years of experience in providing comprehensive patient care as a medical doctor and in general paediatrics.
She started her professional career in Belgrade at the City institute for emergency medical services where she provided emergency medical assistance to critically ill, injured, or traumatized patients of all ages. Dr. Jelena completed her four-year residency program at University Children’s Hospital in Belgrade where she gained experience in treating neonates and children in both inpatient and outpatient settings. During her residency, Dr Jelena was coordinating a variety of clinical research studies lead by the Endocrinology department of the University Children’s Hospital.
In 2018 she moved to Dubai where she spent 4 years in reputable private clinics working as a General Practitioner, treating both adults and children of all ages.
Dr Jelena covers a wide range of paediatric health conditions and sees children in all age groups.
- Medical Degree, Medical faculty, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Specialist Paediatrician, Medical faculty, University of Belgrade, Serbia