Dr. Emma Caseley
Dr. Emma Caseley is a General Dentist with more than 12 years of professional experience in providing a wide range of dental treatments and procedures. She graduated from Newcastle University, the UK, in 2007.
She spent two years working in London hospitals, gaining experience in Community and Special Care Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
In 2010 she gained membership to the faculty of Dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons. Since then, she has worked as a general dental practitioner in the UK, Australia, and volunteered in Tanzania. She has been working in Dubai since the beginning of 2014.
Dr. Emma treats both adults and children. She particularly enjoys helping nervous people manage their fears and have just completed a dental anxiety cognitive behavioral therapy course at Kings College London.
- Preventative Dentistry (fissure sealants, fluoride application, diet, and oral hygiene advice)
- Restorative Dentistry (composite fillings, root canal treatments, crown, and bridgework)
- Simple extractions
- Periodontal treatment (scale and polish plus root planning treatment), prosthodontics (full and partial dentures including Flexi dentures)
- Dental aesthetics (teeth whitening)
Qualifications and Training
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, New Castle University, UK
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons (MFDS RCS) Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Dental Anxiety Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Kings College London
- Conscious Sedation Practice for Dentistry, Manchester University
- Restoring Root Treated Teeth with Contemporary Techniques, Kings College London
- Smile Design and Aesthetic Restorative Options, Kings College London