Dr. Anuja Bidkar
Consultant Specialist Anesthesia
Day Care Surgery
Dr. Anuja is a Specialist Anesthesiology with experience in perioperative management for wide range of surgical specialities. Prior to joining HealthBay, Dr. Anuja Bidkar worked as a Specialist and Clinical Assistant Professor in Anesthesiology at D Y Patil Hospital, affiliated with the D Y Patil Deemed University, Navi Mumbai, India.
Dr. Anuja received her medical degree from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharashtra, India. She then completed her residency in Anesthesiology from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital, Mumbai, India. She further completed a fellowship and senior residency program in Onco-Anesthesia at the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Anaesthesiology including general, regional and monitored anaesthesia care.
- Management of anticipated and unanticipated difficult airway.
- Manage perioperative pain.
- Provide advanced life support during resuscitation.
- Fellowship in Onco-Anaesthesia & Pain from Tata Memorial Hospital, 2017
- Diplomate of National Board in Anaesthesiology, India from Sri Sathya Sai Hospital of Higher Medical Studies, 2013.
- Diploma in Anaesthesiology from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Hospital, 2010.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, 2007.
- AHA certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support Instructor, 2019.
- Attended IASP-ISSP Multidisciplinary Evidence-Based Pain Management Program from April 2017 to July 2017.