Dr. Andrea Brockbank
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr. Andrea Brockbank is a British Obstetrician and Gynecologist trained as a Consultant at the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom. During her 18 years of practice, Dr. Andrea has developed a special interest in colposcopy, the treatment of abnormal smears, and in high-risk antenatal and labour ward care. She has completed the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Advanced Training Modules in Colposcopy and Advanced Labour Ward Care.
Dr. Andrea is passionate about providing personal and individualized care and is a great believer in the normality of labour.
- Sc 1st Class Honours in Psychology, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine London, UK
- MBBS, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine London, UK
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCST), UK General Medical Council
- Full Registration by the GMC and on the Consultants Specialist Register
- Completion of RCOG Advanced Training in Colposcopy and Advanced Labour Ward Care
- Diploma in Clinical Risk and Claims Management, Capsticks Law firm, London, UK
Her experience in the field includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assisting with all types of births: low-risk pool deliveries to instrumental and caesarean section deliveries
- Pre-pregnancy counselling covering issues such as previous birth trauma and recurrent miscarriage among others
- Management of general gynaecological conditions such as cervical pathology screening, menstrual disturbance, family planning and menopause disorders