- HealthBay Orthopaedics & Physiotherapy Centre
John is a reflective practitioner and a big believer in self-development. He furthers his medical skills and knowledge at weekend courses, medical conferences, completing online assignments and seeking peer review. The more complex and challenging cases that John encounters are what really drive his passion towards physiotherapy.
“I have a strong belief that physiotherapy should be uniquely tailored and targeted to the patient's individual profile and journey, whilst be underpinned by evidence-based practice, good education, goal setting and a focus on long-term solutions to the problem. A good up to date critical understanding of the latest literature and being able to apply the science of the data within the context of the person in front of you is absolutely essential in modern day healthcare”.
- People who suffer from persistent and complex pain disorders
- Shoulder pain (including sporting shoulders)
- Spinal pain (neck and back)
- Sports medicine physiotherapy