MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SHARE PROFILE THROUGH
LOCATIONSHealthBay Dental Clinic
Dr. Rena Dean
Dr. Dean graduated from the University of Leeds in 2008. During this time, she demonstrated outstanding academic and practical skills being awarded a prestigious Harty Medal and Prize by the British Endodontic Society.
She undertook her Vocational Training and became an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Honorary Dental Practitioner within Hospital. She then gained her Post- Graduate Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, MJDF. Dr. Dean has worked in multiple high end dental practices in Devon, Edinburgh, London and now Dubai. She was also an undergraduate tutor teaching at Guys Kings and St Thomas University in London.
Dr. Dean was elected as the youngest ever Board Member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In this prestigious position as Director of the Young Membership Committee, she lectures to university dental undergraduates all over the UK.
She has spent years ensuring that her practice is informed by the latest cutting edge techniques and strongly believes in tailor made treatment solutions. This enables her to offer stunning cosmetic dentistry, quick and easy tooth straightening and natural dental implants to patients who are unhappy with their smile.
Over the years, she has established excellent relationships with patients and a reputation for being a friendly, gentle, caring and highly skilled practitioner. This is reflected in the recommendations and referrals of patients wishing to be treated by her.
She speaks English and Arabic and her special interests are:
- Comprehensive Dental Examinations including Oral Cancer Screening, Gum Health
- Screening & Tailor Made Treatment Plans
- Oral Health Education and Preventive Care for Children & Adults (Oral Health
- Instruction, Flouride Varnish, Fissure Sealants)
- Restorative Dentistry (White Composite Fillings)
- Prosthetic Dentistry (Onlays, Crowns, Bridges and Implant Crowns including Full Mouth
- Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dentistry (Whitening, Veneers, Smile Design & Smile Makeovers)
- Tooth Straightening
- Trauma Management & Emergency Care
- Anxious & Phobic Patients