- HealthBay, Al Thanya
Dr. Nicole Perez Blanc
Specialist in E.N.T./Otolaryngology
Dr. Nicole graduated with a Degree in Medicine from The Faculty of La Salle University, Mexico in 2005. She then went on to study Otolaryngology and Neck Surgery in Spain and Mexico as well as Temporal Bone Drilling, Rhinoplasty and an Aesthetic Facial Course, Endoscopic Nasal and Skull base Surgery in Juarez Hospital, graduating in 2009. She completed her Education to date with Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the Fundacion Jimenex Diaz in Madrid, Spain.
Prior to Joining HealthBay, Dr. Nicole was working as a Specialist Otolaryngology Specialist and Head of Department in a U.A.E. Hospital. Dr. Nicole keeps up to date with advances in medical technology and research by attending numerous conferences and has also been a very active contributor to publication and reports.
She is also a member of several associations including:
- Mexican Society of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Mexican Council of Otolaryngology
- Madrid Medical College (Colegio de Médicos de Madrid)
- Allergology Society of Castilla- La Mancha Spain
- Junior Member of the European Academy of Allergy & clinical Immunology (EACI)