MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SHARE PROFILE THROUGH
LOCATIONSHealthBay Orthopaedics & Physiotherapy Centre
Dr. Bhuvaneshwar Machani
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
After having successfully completed his MBBS in India in 1994, Dr. Bhuvaneshwar Machani received advanced training in the field of orthopaedics in the UK. He was elected by Royal College of Surgeons in 2006 as a Fellow and awarded FRCS (Trauma & Orth). In addition, Dr. Machani underwent fellowship training in Canada, Wrightington, Liverpool, and London; and has been working at a consultant level for nearly 10 years firmly establishing himself as an orthopaedic surgeon with the advanced skill sets and in-depth clinical experience to manage all aspects of orthopaedic surgery. After 21 years of service in the UK, Dr. Machani has moved to Dubai joining the prestigious Dubai’s Hospital for Advanced Surgery as a Consultant Orthopaedic Upper Extremity Surgeon. He has joined HealthBay in October 2017.
Dr. Bhuvaneshwar is a member of the following associations: BOA (British Orthopaedic Association), BESS (British Elbow & Shoulder Society), BSSH (British Society for Surgery of Hand) and AAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons).
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Comprehensive expertise in Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand surgery
- Routine and complex arthroscopic shoulder surgery for Rotator cuff tears, stabilization for dislocation, impingement problems, AC Joint arthritis and dislocation pathologies, biceps tendon problems
- Shoulder arthroplasty including hemi, total, short-stemmed/resurfacing and Reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- Elective procedures around the elbow including, tennis elbow/golfers elbow surgery, arthroscopy, arthroplasty radial head/total elbow, stabilizations for trauma, and arthrolysis for stiffness and arthritis.
- Management of acute and delayed presentations of clavicle, shoulder, humerus, and elbow complex trauma
- Wrist pathology management including Keinbocks disease, Scaphoid fractures, ligament and tendon problems, wrist malunions, partial or total joint fusions for wrist arthritis, rheumatoid surgery
- Carpal and cubital tunnel surgery for nerve compressions, Dupuytren’s and trigger finger surgery, treatment for Carpal, Metacarpal and phalangeal arthritis,
- Complex and routine surgery for wrist and hand trauma
- General trauma including ankle and knee injuries and fractures
Dr. Bhuvaneshwar speaks English, Hindi, Kannada, and Telugu fluently.