MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SHARE PROFILE THROUGH
LOCATIONSHealthBay Orthopaedics & Physiotherapy Centre
Podiatrist and Chiropodist
Ann graduated from Queen Margaret University in 1990. Ann took a position as a Senior Podiatrist at Parkside Health NHS Trust in London where she was able to further her interest in the management and treatment of the diabetic foot. During 1996-1998 she became an advanced Podiatry Specialist in Diabetes. In 1998 she moved to Bermuda where she mastered new techniques such as Low Level Laser Therapy for sports injuries, diabetic and wound care.
Residing in Dubai since 2006, she joined HealthBay in 2010 and is committed to providing high quality podiatric care to prevent, diagnose and rehabilitate abnormal conditions of the feet and the lower limb. Within the clinic treatment is provided for a variety of foot problems.
- Corns and callus
- Ingrown toe nails and other nail problems
- Nail surgery
- Verruca (plantar warts)
- Skin disorders / infections
- Biomechanics/ sport injuries
- Custom-made orthotics
- Gait analysis
- Children’s foot and leg complaints
- Posture related aches and pains in lower back, hip, knee ankle.
- Diabetic foot assessments including ulcer management
Advice on footwear problems
- Laser therapy for sport injuries, arthritis, ulcers and post surgical care.