Christine’s experience spans a number of years within some of Europe’s top establishments. She worked as a Senior Physiotherapist and as Head of Department rehabilitation in both private and University hospitals in The Netherlands and Switzerland. Christine established strength and force assessments as part of the Swiss Olympic Base. She constituted a school for further education for Physiotherapists.
Before joining HealthBay Christine worked in Dubai with both in and outpatients. She has extensive experience with postoperative orthopedic rehabilitation and every-day back and joint pain and sports rehabilitation along with pre and post-natal rehabilitation.
With her postgraduate training Christine is specialized in techniques such as:
* Orthopedic medicine CYRIAX
* Certified McKenzie treatment
* Trigger point therapy
* Dry needing (for pain relief )
* Qualified manual joint mobilisation and manipulation treatment
* Sports physiotherapy (rehabilitation and training program)
* Clinical pilates
* Pre and postnatal physiotherapy screening
* Women’s health/pelvic floor physiotherapy
Christine has recently completed and qualified in Pelvic Health Physical Therapy by the American Physical Health Association APTA.
Languages Spoken: German, English, Dutch, Swiss.