Women’s Health Physiotherapy is the therapeutic treatment of all disorders affecting the pelvis and pelvic floor. A lot of Women’s Health issues can be successfully treated with physiotherapy. We use modern techniques such as Transabdominal Real-Time Ultrasound (RTU) – derived measures of bladder wall displacement as a reflection of pelvic floor muscle activity.
This method allows you to assess pelvic floor function and is a visual tool to allow correct activation and therefore fast pain relief and rehabilitation.
Antenatal Pregnancy Women’s Health Physiotherapy Treatment
- Treatment for pain during pregnancy, including lower back pain, pelvic girdle pain, hip pain and any other kind of joint ache
- RTU Controlled Pelvic floor exercise to prevent or treat incontinence
- Preparation for labor (vaginal delivery) with breathing and relaxation techniques
- Exercise during pregnancy and pregnancy Pilates
- Postnatal Pregnancy Women’s Health Physiotherapy Treatment
Postnatal Pregnancy Women’s Health Physiotherapy Treatment
- Treatment for pain after childbirth, like back-pain or pelvic pain
- RTU Controlled Pelvic floor rehabilitation treats incontinence and strengthens your pelvic-floor muscles
- Diastasis recti treatment for abdominal muscle separation due to pregnancy
- Advice on carrying and posture to protect your back
Gynecological Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- RTU controlled Pelvic floor rehabilitation to treat incontinence
- Treatment for chronic pelvic pain