MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Only a physician can guarantee ear piercing is carried out in safe, hygienic and professional way. We are proud to offer ear piercing service for adults and children with our E.N.T. Specialist in Al Wasl branch. The price is 350 AED and includes an earring.
After the ears are pierced, avoid infection by always keeping earrings clean. Wash your hands and then follow the instructions bellow:
- At least one a day, apply a professional cleaning solution provided by the doctor, directly to the pierced hole and slide the studs back and forth in the ear to work the solution into the hole. Turn the stud (like winding a watch) a few times every day.
- When shampooing, be sure that the soap is completely rinsed from the ears. Cover ears when using spray cologne, hair spray or hair dye. Keep hair away from earns whenever possible during the healing period.
- Leave training studs in for four to six weeks. For the first six months, do no longer than 24 hours without wearing earrings, otherwise the hole could begin to close. This will assure that the newly pierced hole will be formed properly. If after the four-week healing time, the ear feels sore when changing earrings, go back to training studs and continue these instructions for an additional one or two weeks.
- After the four to six week training period, other post earring may be worn. These should be made out of gold, surgical stainless steel or sterling silver. No heavy earrings should be worn for at least four months after the training period.
- Pain, redness or swelling is not a normal result of ear piercing. These conditions could indicate an allergic reaction to gold or that your body cannot tolerate a foreign object in the skin, or infection. Should any of these conditions occur, remove the earrings immediately and your physician at once.
To make your appointment, please call 800 HBPC (4272).
HealthBay, Motor City is NOW OPEN!
HealthBay, Motor City is NOW OPEN! After months of dedication and hard work, we’re pleased to announce HealthBa ..READ MORE
HealthBay co-sponsors Easter Market and
HealthBay co-sponsors Easter Market and Bunny Hunt in Motor City Join us this Saturday 26th March from 4pm to 8 ..READ MORE
HealthBay participated in the Easter Mar
HealthBay participated in the Easter Market and Bunny Hunt in Motor City We had a wonderful day participating at ..READ MORE
Now Open – Orthopaedics & Physiotherap
Now Open – Orthopaedics & Physiotherapy Centre Healthbay is pleased to announce the launch of its new Ort ..READ MORE
NOW OPEN - HealthBay Holistic Centre
Our newest clinic, The HealthBay Holistic Centre, is now open on Al Wasl Road. Located adjacent to the main HealthBay Al ..READ MORE
Ophthalmology Services now at HealthBay,
In order to serve our patients better, we have officially opened an Ophthalmology Department at HealthBay, Al Thanya bra ..READ MORE
HealthBay Marina Branch is NOW OPEN!
We are proud to announce the opening of our new branch, located in the heart of Dubai Marina in Marina Plaza, wishing to ..READ MORE
HealthBay's Well Woman and Child Centre
After two years of hard work and dedication, we are proud to announce the opening of our new branch on Al Wasl Road - He ..READ MORE
HealthBay’s Oncology Centre
We are proud to announce that our Oncology Centre is officially open on Al Wasl Road. The Center will deliver firs ..READ MORE
Breast Cancer Awareness Month at HealthB
HealthBay Polyclinic is implementing “Fighters in Pink” campaign, with the initiative to help raise awareness and pr ..READ MORE
Movember Month at HealthBay
Movember Month at HealthBay HealthBay is joining the “Movember” movement by raising awareness about prostate ca ..READ MORE
HealthBay Dental Clinic is NOW OPEN!
We are proud to announce the opening of the newest branch in our Group - HealthBay Dental Clinic. The branch is convenie ..READ MORE
Younger and smoother skin with Infini
During the month of May please avail the offer of 20% on all Infini treatments, available at our Aesthetic clinic on Al ..READ MORE
In the last couple of days fraudulent parties have attempted to confuse and fraud individuals and the public, through th ..READ MORE
Special Ramadan Dietitian Offer!
Ramadan is a great opportunity to focus on bringing back a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Book your appointment with ou ..READ MORE
Ramadan Working Hours
Ramadan Kareem! Please note that the working hours during the holy month of Ramadan in most of our branches wil ..READ MORE
Wound Care Clinic
At HealthBay we take pride in providing advanced wound care services in the management of problematic wounds. Patients a ..READ MORE
Family Medicine Clinic open on Fridays!
We are pleased to announce that from the 8th of June, our Family Medicine Clinic will be open on Fri ..READ MORE
Please note that due to the upcoming Eid Holiday, all of our branches will be closed on Thursday, June 14 ..READ MORE