First Aid Training
Emergencies occur with little or no warning – being prepared can help save a life. The first aid courses are designed for parents and carers who would like to gain the knowledge and confidence to help in an emergency concerning children at home.
Emergency Life Support
An emergency life saver class, teaching you how to respond confidently when a baby or child is choking, not breathing or unresponsive.
- Child and infant CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- The unconscious child / recovery position
- Dealing with choking
Emergency First Aid
This course will give you the basic first aid skills to effectively manage the following:
- Wounds / Cuts / Bleeding control
- Limb Injury / Fractures
- Head Injuries
- Burns and Scalds
- Eye Injury
- Overdose / Poisoning
- Allergic reaction / Anaphylaxis
- Fever Management & Medical Emergencies, including discussion of Convulsions & Meningitis
- First Aid Kit
For further information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.