- HealthBay Holistics Centre
Since then Dr. Edma has been providing services for Dubai Police Air Wing, Dubai Aerospace Academy, Cadet Pilots, Etihad Airways Cadet/ Ab Initio, Oman Air, Fly Dubai, Air Arabia, DC (Damler Chrysler) Al-Futtaim Aviation, and NAS Aviation.
Her achievements include:
- Setting-up and managing the initial selection and upgrade of operation staff for Pilots, Engineers and Cabin Crew at Emirates Airlines
- Setting-up the first “Emiratization Selection/Recruitment/Psychometric Testing for Emiratis” (Cadet Pilots/ Avionic Engineers/ Cabin Crew)
- Adapting the tools for the Arab cultures and updating the norms regularly
- Setting-up the first “Employee Assistance Center”, which has been the home of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 2001
During her career, she has handled cases for different authorities such as FAA and GCAA and has been a frequent speaker in Aviation Conferences in different countries.
She is also:
- Member of the European Association for Aviation Psychology (EAAP)
- Chairman of Human Factor group ISASI
- Licensed Crew Services Management Trainer (CRM) by Airbus Industries
- UAE GCAA Aeromedical Specialist – Examiner
- Corporate Member of ISASI - a 50 years old International Society of Air Safety Investigators in the field of Human Factor