- HealthBay, Al Thanya
Dr. Caesar Zahka
Furthermore, Dr. Zahka practiced Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology at the Main University Hospital in Damascus for 10 years, which received the vast majority of referrals from all over the country, with the most difficult cases getting referred there. In addition, he practiced in his private clinic in Damascus, main private hospitals (The Italian Hospital, The French Hospital St. Louis) and a psychiatric Hospital (Albishr) until moving to the UAE thereafter.
Dr. Zahka is a fellow of the American Academy of Neurology, Syrian Society of Neurology, Syrian League against Epilepsy, and Syrian Universal Society. Due to his vast experience in the field of Neurology, Dr. Zahka has lectured at many medical meetings, including PAN Arab meeting of Neurology in Damascus, regular lectures at the Syrian League against Epilepsy, Syrian Society of Neurology and Middle- East meetings of Anesthesiology.
His services include:
- Epilepsy and loss of consciousness
- Migraines and headaches
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Memory deficits
- Neck pain and back pain
- Tremor, Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
- Ischaemic Attacks and Strokes
- Neuromuscular diseases: Neuropathies, Myopathies, Neuromuscular Junction Disorders, Motor Neuron Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis and other Neuroimmune disorders
- Meningitis, Encephalitis, Myelitis