By Dermatology specialists at HealthBay, Al Thanya
Wrinkles are a normal part of the aging process that for many of us, we want to reduce and avoid. Lifestyle factors such as smoking, drinking, poor diet and excessive sun exposure can all contribute to accelerating duller, older looking skin.
Here at HealthBay we offer a range of cosmetic treatments to help you look and feel rejuvenated. Below are just two of the services we offer.
- Botulinum toxin is commonly used to temporarily inactivate the nerves thus reduce muscle activity. Due to this, wrinkles become smoother giving a youthful appearance lasting between three and four months before the effects start to wear off.
The common injectable areas are:
- The frown lines between the eyebrows
- The horizontal lines on the forehead
- Lines around the eyes (crows feet)
- Hyperhydrosis or excessive sweating under the arms and palms of hands – the results from this procedure can last up to one year
2. Dermal fillers help to reduce lines by restoring fullness and volume. The procedure is especially popular as the patient has immediate results, very few risks and minimal recovery time. They provide a natural look that can be adjusted to meet your needs.
The common areas for injecting dermal filler on the face are:
- None surgical nose, chin and cheek reshaping
- enhance shallow contours such as nasal labial (line from nose to mouth)
All of our Dermal fillers are approved products from The Dubai health Authority and both procedures take approximately 20 minutes and only require numbing cream at the most (some patients don’t even require this).
To make an appointment with Dr. Thomas Berger, Dr. Suzana Roncaglia or Dr. Irena Gjoshevska, regarding any of our cosmetic treatments, please call 04 321 9393 at HealthBay Al Thanya.