Dermal fillers help to reduce lines by restoring fullness and volume. The procedure is especially popular as the patient has immediate results, very few risks and minimal recovery time. They provide a natural look that can be adjusted to meet your needs.
The common areas for injecting dermal filler on the face are:
- None surgical nose, chin and cheek reshaping
- enhance shallow contours such as nasal labial (line from nose to mouth)
Wrinkles are a normal part of the aging process that for many of us, we want to reduce and avoid. Lifestyle factors such as smoking, drinking, poor diet and excessive sun exposure can all contribute to accelerating duller, older looking skin.
Take advantage of 20% on dermal fillers treatments:
- on 20th of March with Dr. Suzana Roncaglia
- on 21st of March with Dr. Irena Ivanovska
- on 2nd of May with Dr. Thomas Berger
Call 04 321 9393 or 800 4272 today to book your appointment!